Some people had been having problems posting comments on our blog. To post a comment, choose “No Comment” at the bottom left of the page. This will open a text box. You can proceed to type in your comment in this box and once you are done, select “Publish” to post it.

Saturday - March 2



We went to the market again today. This time we bought coffee and some of those flat green beans that were so good yesterday. We also bought 2 humongous artichokes at .65 a lb. We bought a rabbit and when the vendor cut it up for us, she was surprised that we didn't want the head. I wouldn't have a clue what to do with those eyes staring at me.

Afterwards we went for a cache that was about halfway up the mountain.  The views going up were almost worth all the hard work. Almost at the point where we were going to, there was a big crowd of people. They were cooking paella in a huge pan. Something is going on because we saw a lot of people dressed in costumes all day, but we have no idea what the occasion is.

Finished the evening by watching a movie.

There was a lot of noise outside during the night. I got up to watch what was going on since I couldn't sleep. 2 cars were parked on the corner with their lights flashing, music on full blast and the trunk and doors open. After a while they left but the noise continued for most of the night. Jacques didn't hear a thing, so I guess that there are advantages to not hearing well.
Bull Ring




Palm tree lined streets









Biggest paella we have ever seen





Narrow apartments


6 comments:

  1. February 2nd, I did not think you guys had been gone that long? How times fly

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can read from the signs behind the paella, it says something like La Fallera rice - favorite of the Valencian

    ReplyDelete