This morning, I noticed that I have a small rash where my
socks are so when I found a huge bottle of moisturizing cream in the bathroom cabinet,
I slathered it all over my legs and arms. At one point I noticed that it was
not absorbing on my skin as it should, it stayed white and got sticky. So, I
reread the label and realised that it was not moisturizing cream but
moisturizing shower cream. My legs and arms are very clean now.
We did not have any big plans for the day except to
replenish the cupboards.
We started at the market today where we found that the
vendors were a bit more pushy wanting to sell their goods especially the lady
from whom I have been buying most of my veggies from. Next time we will go to
another booth. We bought 2 pork chops for supper for 1.68 not bad but that lady
made us taste iberico salami and wanted to sell us some at 50 euros a kg. We
declined.
Had a quick lunch in the apartment and then went to our
regular grocery store to get the rest of the things we needed.
This afternoon I had my 1st venture by myself just like a
big girl and best of all I didn't get lost. Since everyone who knows me knows
that I have absolutely no sense of direction, it was quite an
accomplishment. I needed the steps to
pass 10,000 so I left armed with "maps me" on my phone and the apartment
marked as a waypoint on the GPS. Jacques always says if you are lost, ask
Rollande what way she thinks is the right way and then go in the opposite
direction.
![]() |
| Always lots of interesting things at the market |


Rollande, you and I would be hopeless travelling together, we would get so incredibly lost. You need to find walled cities or islands too, you always pop out somewhere you can find your way back.
ReplyDeleteYes but there are no caches in the small towns and I would get bored after a couple of weeks. I'm saving the small towns or walled cities for when I 'm older and not so mobile.
DeleteYour moisturizing cream story is hilarious
ReplyDelete