Some people had been having problems posting comments on our blog. To post a comment, choose “No Comment” at the bottom left of the page. This will open a text box. You can proceed to type in your comment in this box and once you are done, select “Publish” to post it.

March 9 - Fog

This morning when we woke up for an instant, I thought that I was back home à la Baie Ste. Marie. There was thick fog coming off the water. We figured that it would soon burn off, so I loaded up the washing machine and did a load before we headed out.

The sun came out while we were walking. It even warmed up enough to take off our jackets. In spite of the sun, my clothes did not fully dry. I am a bit worried since we only received one set of bedsheets and it's almost time to wash them. I sure hope they dry on time when I wash them so that we can sleep in a dry bed. I will have to make sure that I wash them on a dry day.

On the first day that we were here, I had noticed that the moisturizing cream was so much cheaper than back home, so we headed there to pick up a couple of jars. They are about 5 times cheaper than back home. Every time I come to Europe, I buy some, but this is the cheapest yet. It is not a brand that I know but a lady from France who was shopping told me that it was a well-known brand everywhere in Europe.

Today is the first day since we've been here that I haven't reached 20,000 steps or climbed more than 50 flights of stairs but every time I check my Fitbit my heart rate is in the cardio zone which is infinitely better than being home in my chair playing computer games.

I checked Skype this evening since I knew that it was storming home, but nobody was connected 🤐. Sylvie and Bianca did Skype us later while we were sitting on the patio. Bianca wanted to tell us that she had found out that she was going to become a big sister. She was very excited.

Today, we decided to share a lunch plate. The portions here are humongous. You all know what big appetites Jacques and I have