Yesterday we had a bit too much sun and I felt a bit sluggish today,
so we didn't do much except try to stay in the shade as much as possible and
drink plenty of water. That being said, it is now 9:45 and as I look at my
fitbit, I have walked 21,000 steps or 13.6 km today, so not such a slow day
after all
Tonight, I'm feeling better and tomorrow is supposed to be a bit
cooler so we are thinking of going again to Gale to finish our geocaching
series.
We also confirmed that the old chapel just across from us is the
one that opens only once a year and tomorrow night at 9:30 there will be a
procession leaving from there to go to another church. This chapel dates back
to 1498. And to think that we will be able to watch this from our balcony. How
lucky can we be? The men were getting everything ready this afternoon and said
we could come in to look.
We will know more tomorrow when we watch from our balcony probably
with a glass of wine in hand.

