Today was another cloudy day with drizzle and very strong winds.
We drove to Cabo S. Vicente, aptly named the end of the world. It was a wet,
foggy and windy day when we went 12 years ago, and it was the same today. I
presume that they rarely see a day without fog or wind there, because you are
on a small outlet of land facing the Atlantic Ocean. The wind was so strong
that I had to brace myself, so I wouldn't blow away. I couldn't hold my phone
steady to take pictures. It reminded me of the end of Brier island except way
worse. The cliffs are extremely high and go straight down. Imagine the sailors
trying to pass around that turn.
We did a lot of just driving around Sagres, Vila de Bispo and the
surrounding little villages.
 |
| Cataplana Marisco |
 |
| Fries AND rice with almost everything |
We haven't decided where we are going tomorrow since the weather
is going to be more of the same.