Some people had been having problems posting comments on our blog. To post a comment, choose “No Comment” at the bottom left of the page. This will open a text box. You can proceed to type in your comment in this box and once you are done, select “Publish” to post it.

February 9 - Day 9

Every day I keep thinking that today is the day that I will rest but every day we end up walking between 16 and 19 km. On the days that we start late we just walk later at night. I could use a day with nothing to do right now to give my feet a rest but everyday we think of new places to go and see. By the time we go home we should have walked every street of Valencia if we keep up this pace.

Today was again going to be one of those days so I went for a stroll this morning to see if I could find my way back without my GPS. All I can say is thank God for my GPS because I would still be wandering around trying to find my street. We walked only 14 km today, so I guess that is going to be my day to take it easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment