Well we finally figured out the stove. Not too bad it only took us
2 weeks. We thought that it just didn’t heat very well but this afternoon I
happened to press the button on the left by mistake and noticed a second point
lighting up and there you go we can now heat the whole pot instead of just a
small circle in the middle. what a difference it makes. And plus, we went
shopping for a small paring knife and a plastic cutting board. I know plastic
is not that great, but it sure beats the glass cutting board with the knife so
dull that couldn't cut a finger no matter how hard you pressed. We’re learning
little by little. By the time Marielle and Paul come to visit we should be able
to cook a half decent meal (maybe).
Went for a walk Saturday afternoon. I figured I’d window shop for
moisturising cream. It’s about 5 times cheaper than in Canada and that’s with
the exchange. I found the same kind that I had bought in France a few yeas ago
and I wanted to comparison shop but even the pharmacies were closed. So, I came
home and tried a recipe with cauliflower that a geocacher from the Czech
Republic had made and posted on Facebook. It wasn’t too bad but being all
vegetable, I don't think it was a favourite of Jacques.
Jacques is making “lapin a la moutarde” again this weekend for
valentine supper. It was so good last week end that we wanted some again.
 |
| Interesting apartment building that we spotted during our walks |
 |
| Lunch |
We had this one day in Valencia....Raymond was not impressed...lol
ReplyDelete