It was another amazing day. Vienna has so much to see. Our tour
was only at 9 this morning so we were not rushed. After the tour we told the
guide that we would not be returning on the bus to the boat. She told us what
metro line to take to come back to the ship. We wandered around the city center
for a few hours looking at all the beautiful buildings, found our way to the
Opera house the parliament buildings, St. Stephen church and a whole lot of
places that I forgot the names.
We have seen so many churches that have intricate carvings and
that are works of art in themselves.
We stopped for coffee and a little something sweet. Jacques had
the Apple strudel and I the sacher torte. Of course, Jacques was hungry before
we came back to the ship, so he stopped at a food stand and ordered a schnitzel
sandwich. I opted to skip lunch with all the desserts that we have been eating.
I only had 2 bites of his sandwich to taste. It was good and crispy.
We made it back to the ship around 4:30 with plenty of time to
spare. We leave Vienna at 11 tonight.











