I don’t know where to start or what to say, the
scenery is so beautiful that I’m at a lost for words. (I know that doesn’t
happen often). There is no picture that can do this state justice. Everywhere
you turn the scene takes your breath away. I have posted about 100 pictures on Facebook,
but I don’t know how to download them from my phone to the computer and Jacques
hasn’t yet put the pictures from his camera to the computer so all of you not
on Facebook will have to wait for pictures.
We have visited more than 30 countries and no where in
the world have I seen anything as breathtaking as Utah. This has changed from
being Jacques road trip to our trip.
A long day yesterday but we stopped many many times to
take pictures plus 2 or 3 times for caches. The scenery is breathtaking and
there is still more to see.
Today, we are visiting Zion National Park. Lots to see from the road but even more if you hike some of the trails. We decided to do a 1km hike and the views along the way and at the end were well worth it.
I can’t wait until tomorrow when we go to Bryce canyon, which is supposed to be just as spectacular.
Today, we are visiting Zion National Park. Lots to see from the road but even more if you hike some of the trails. We decided to do a 1km hike and the views along the way and at the end were well worth it.
I can’t wait until tomorrow when we go to Bryce canyon, which is supposed to be just as spectacular.


















No comments:
Post a Comment